What side are you on: dark, or light?
What strength do you hold?
What do you value the most?
Who are your treasured friends?
apparently, the constant theme of friendship, of alignment, and of growth is forever embossed within these manga/rpgs, and the most interesting fact is that it holds great allure even after the repeated usage in several archetypes. I guess I kinda grew up in this environment, constantly questioning what's right and whats' wrong. Always a dreamer, they once said of me. Always seeing the world in black and white, naively thinking that darkness is a quantity of negative emotion easily retained within oneself.
How..reminiscently childish.
though I wish I could think that way about the decision I have to make now. I really, really don't want to make a step into the darkness or blind myself in the light. I..just want the best of both worlds, yet I shun the agony of taking on the consequences of both simultaneously. is it prudent to go on like this? is this twilight really the way?
..I'd wish I had the tenacity not to kill myself over this.
learning through life's potholes